Plan Your Trip to Portugal
Latest Portugal Travel Posts
- Pico Ruivo Hike From Pico do Arieiro (PR1) Madeira
- Ferragudo, Portugal Travel Guide (Beaches, Castles, and Old Town Charm)
- The Chamber of Sound Hidden in Sagres
- 5 Things To Know Before Your Lagos SUP Tour
- Coasteering in Sagres: Everything You Need to Know
- 10 Unique Things To Do in Porto in One Day
- Top 10 Things to do in Algarve Portugal
- Top 10 Things to do in Sagres Portugal
- Is It Worth Renting a Car In Algarve Portugal? Tips For Car Hire in 2023
After receiving my Irish dual-citizenship in 2018, I decided to leave the US and packed for Portugal!
After traveling around Portugal for a month, I ended up living in Praia da Luz, a small coastal village near to Lagos in the sunny Algarve. I lived there for an entire summer while I worked at a surf lodge.
Since then, I’ve been back to Portugal many times. I love the country for it’s beautiful people, amazing culture, delicious food, surf vibes, and incredible beaches.